Palo Santo Holder - Onyx
Pour yourself a drink, dim the lights, light some Palo Santo, and get ready to welcome in the positive vibes.
You source only the best Palo Santo, and it deserves a sleek and high-quality place to be displayed.
But more than just sleek, this Palo Santo holder is a safe place to keep your lit stick as you fill your room with its purifying smoke.
This holder also has a small hole to hold standard incense sticks if desired.
5.1 x 1.4 in
Fits sticks up to 1 in thick
1. Open all windows
2. Hold the Palo Santo stick at a 45° angle
3. Light the end of the stick until there is a small flame. It may take up to 45 seconds of holding a flame to it so we recommend using a candle.
4. Allow the stick to burn for 10-20 seconds
5. Blow out the flame and paint the room with the fragrant smoke
6. Place your stick upright in a Palo Santo holder, the smoke will cease naturally after about a minute
What is Palo Santo?
Palo Santo is known as ‘holy wood’ and these trees are found in the forests of Peru, Ecuador, Guatemala, and Mexico.
Palo Santo uses originate from Indigenous peoples in Central and South America. Peruvians would harvest the fallen branches and twigs of the B. Graveolens tree and burned pieces, much like incense, in order to spiritually purify energy. Shamans used Palo Santo to offer grounded and clearing energy.
Palo Santo is often used to cleanse the energy of spaces, items, and people, as well as for its woodsy, fragrant aroma.