Palo Santo Holder - White
Palo Santo is known as “Holy Wood” and is believed to have almost magical properties but cleaning up the ashes is the furthest thing from zen.
Light your Palo Santo stick to bring in positivity while capturing ashes on the modern, clean design of this ceramic vessel. This heat-safe holder gives you the confidence to light and burn your Palo Santo without worrying about clean up when you’re done.
Multi-purpose, it is intended to hold your Palo Santo or incense sticks.
The sleek, neutral white color scheme blends this piece into any room, whatever your style may be. Level up your home décor by pairing it with the white ceramic bowl.
4.3 x 1.8in
Fits sticks up to 1 in thick
Also has a smaller hole to hold standard incense sticks
1. Open all windows
2. Hold the Palo Santo stick at a 45° angle
3. Light the end of the stick until there is a small flame. It may take up to 45 seconds of holding a flame to it so we recommend using a candle.
4. Allow the stick to burn for 10-20 seconds
5. Blow out the flame and paint the room with the fragrant smoke
6. Place your stick upright in a Palo Santo holder, the smoke will cease naturally after about a minute
What is Palo Santo?
Palo Santo is known as ‘holy wood’ and these trees are found in the forests of Peru, Ecuador, Guatemala, and Mexico.
Palo Santo uses originate from Indigenous peoples in Central and South America. Peruvians would harvest the fallen branches and twigs of the B. Graveolens tree and burned pieces, much like incense, in order to spiritually purify energy. Shamans used Palo Santo to offer grounded and clearing energy.
Palo Santo is often used to cleanse the energy of spaces, items, and people, as well as for its woodsy, fragrant aroma.
This palo santo holder is simple but refined. Packaged nicely so would make a nice gift as well. Highly recommend!
One of my favorite pieces